Monday, March 29, 2010

Huge improvement in my mood after having a really nice dream on sunday night BUT don't ask me what was it about for I can't even recall a single detail about it. Nevertheless, I woke up in a good form.

Plus, from my previous post, I've been keeping in touch with my senior and our chats are no ordinary ones because a simple sentence from her reply can really make my day

Quoted exactly
"and no, you are not the first one nor the last. they only said good things about you. you were one of the best vt around.. and some said that they prefer you over some new aa2:) "

Good to know that my presence was felt XD

SO much so that one of my friends who just started working there told me another senior I worked with praised me for being one of the most efficient VT's around. It kinda made all my effort worthwhile.

P/s Penguin... it's the one i told u about ... hehehe.


A clearly overjoyed me then decided to cook dinner for my hsmates tmr night...
Roti Canai and curry chicken .... yummmm !!!

Happy me is off to bed now...

No comments: