Friday, April 23, 2010

rainy days

I actually do enjoy rainy days in KL contrary to the ones in Melbourne.
Even though we might have to stay in or perhaps miss out on my weekly exercise but i usually don't have much to say whenever it rains.

Rainy days in KL means everyone is mostly probably at home --> or even if we're out, means we'll be busy sheltering each other . I remember the last time I was out in Kiara hill for some exercise, it started pouring cats and dogs and I had to run back to the car to grab an umbrella to shelter my dad. I did fall sick the next few days though. haha. Even when I was working at the end of my first year, it used to rain heavily every once in a while after work and usually in that situation, the grumbling from my dad is a definite thing but yet he'll take the trouble to make one big round to the sheltered area to pick me up. <3 Well for melb's case..... it literally means strong winds and cold front with the added drench that we can't possibly miss out on. Somehow or rather, whenever it rains really heavily in KL, I'll most probably be sitting in the living room with my dad if i am at home. We won't be doing anything specific but the company is there. U know I can't say the same for Melb right? :) Please stop raining soon so that I can go out to get the ingredients to make my cheesecake?! Cheesecake reminds me of my HOME! Beloved relatives who sang me praises for the cheesecake I made specially for them during cny that they insist I make one for each family instead of the usual one slice per person. Mind you, I have about 5 - 6 families to take care of.

What is the real reason why I always bake for my friends?
Is it because I enjoy doing so and also because it makes them happy?

U might wanna think again....

however, I do bake for my family because I enjoy making yummy stuff for them.

But that doesn't apply to the other.

The real motive shall be left unknown.



No comments: