Saturday, June 25, 2011

Which of the following three is your cup of tea? :)

a) Crystal clear
b) Translucent
c) Opaque






___________________________________________________________


(a) speaks their mind openly with minimal constraint
(b) expresses their thoughts as and when the need arises
(c) conveys when prompted

Sometimes I wish I understood. So stubborn and persistent. Must it always be crystal clear before I'm willing to let go? Other times, I just feel like giving up completely only because I am tired and fed up. And it is times like this that I end up telling my all to others. My dreams, my problems, my hopes, my sorrows, my history.... naturally building an invisible "wall" in between .....
Sense a slow divertion in the heart.... but yet the other is too deep to be detached anytime soon.
It should have been this way long long time ago .... Painstaking but less of an impact.


~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~
Well aware that I made a few colleagues/ friends worried this week but be rest assured that I am back on track and back to how I used to be.
Forgive and forget.... :)

This is how my Friday night and weekends should be like............

Friday night: Dinner and drinks with colleagues. Talked to a colleague on the phone for 1.5 hours (honestly don't remember all the things we talked about that stretched on for that long but definitely managed to solve my dilemma and cleared some doubts ....)

It's not easy when people or rather when I myself start questioning my own decision.... The very decision I made 6 months ago. That's when a third parties' opinion matters... One who has been there and done that.
Another addition to that long list of people who wants me to stay but will eventually support my decision regardless.

Sat: Slept in until 2pm.... Sent the kid to Library... Watch some dramas.... Out with family for dinner and some shopping .... Movie and supper with colleague thereafter... talked on the phone for an hour AGAIN(more specific to the perplexity of my personal life this time round)!

Sunday: Brunch with college mates.....
tea time with uni mates.... took their Golf GTI for a drive on Sprint. Felt really good XD
Dinner with bro
and it's about time I pick up this old hobby of mine....?







No comments: