Friday, June 17, 2011

Good but is it enough?

seems reassuring but yet somewhat ambiguous.....

The confusion never left and neither did it decrease....


but it's probably the one and only motivating factor left....


***********************************

The team is slowly falling apart especially the core.....

Demotivated, exhausted and clearly fed up with the rush and never ending long hours

though we feel like giving up every other day, at least we can always trust one or the other to lend a helping hand
and cover for the other when the need arises.

I could do with more sleep, a less emo/easily agitated me, a massage, a "shoulder" to lean on and a hug :(

***********************************

I miss my housemates and friends..... :( So badly wanna vent out but yet nobody is prepared to listen.....
And even if they are, they are in another country and I do not get timely feedback :(
Honestly tried to complain to someone but was sadly ignored quite a number of times before I was even close to starting....

Always the listener but never the one who complains..... That's me alright.

So the best thing to do now .... is Shut Up and keep it all inside until it overflows .... Won't be a pretty picture but it's not for the rest of the world to know when or even see.

All thanks to my boss, the current gossip in office at the moment is that I have a new bf.
And I truly believe that I'm really silly.... Statement of fact!

No comments: