Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Breaking point..... A close call........

The pain and frustration was almost too much to handle....

But 3 machas made good use of their ears and effort. They managed to drag me back to sanity; I was dragged by the hand out from work area by force and the truth was forced out of me; the others were by way of listening and responding ............
Batch mates picked the right time and I managed to catch a breath of fresh air... One of them even gave me a much needed hug :)
  • Disappointed that something didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to be ..... the expectations set were too high, hence, the greater the disappointment. I refuse to be the one continuously pushing for possibilities for it's too tiring and confusing at the same time;
  • Trouble at work ........ I don't need an enemy; I could do with more cooperation, courtesy, understanding and respect for one another; Who exactly is trustworthy and reliable? Who would be the first on your list when in need of help?
  • Badly in need of a break/ time to myself/ proper sleep/ family time/ someone to trust and rely on ...... and the list goes on.
*****************************************
About time I learn how to place my trust in my colleagues.................

They have one enemy in common ----> ME!

Reason: They opt for a JY who is less stubborn, less stressed up, less of a workaholic and not push herself too hard.

Generally feeling better after ranting out to them and reassured that they'll ALWAYS ALWAYS cover my back when the tough gets going provided I do not kill myself in the process.... :)

But only to have the frustration escalate right after that ....

Exactly how am I gonna leave them this coming July?

No comments: