Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where to go from here.......?

Decisions .... Decisions.... Decisions.....

A friend told me on Thursday to

just go with the flow .... I should not be affected by the littlest thing and learn how to be firm about my decision

and also said "Please find someone who will look after you well and cares about you more than himself
for u are completely hopeless when it comes to taking care of yourself. I'm afraid u might just "kill" yourself one day."

*Ouch!* But sadly the truth.....

Clearly a champion when it comes to caring for others but a big time loser when it comes to myself.

The past, the uncertainties, the ignorance, the greed, the ambition, the expectations...........

It's about time I learn how to let go and manage them well for it's slowly eating me up.

Stayed up another night in office...... :( but on a voluntary basis. Couldn't get myself to leave when my colleague/ friend decided to pull an all nighter. Only because he is a close friend.
Dad is clearly not too happy about!

And my engagement partner is awfully kepo! LOL! Worst part is he reads ppl well and he noticed something that is best left unnoticed.
But oh well......

No comments: