Monday, June 6, 2011

The road ahead

True friends amongst my colleagues..............

A gentle reminder once in a while that I am being too harsh on myself more often than not......

Honest and sincere advice that show that they really do care.....

And I can trust them to give me a good scolding each time I become weak and vulnerable or even when I think way too much :)

One immediately came to my defense just recently when I was caught offguard and particularly vulnerable at the same time. Not exactly the best combination ever but they came to my rescue at the right time. One acted upon intuition upon seeing my pale expression (both of them said I turned pucat almost immediately) while the other comforted me thereafter.

Despite the long working hours for the past 3 months, both of them are probably the ones that kept me afloat all these while at work since the close ones are all overseas at the moment. Funnily enough, they are both younger than me- one who is exactly like my younger bro and equally annoying while the other can really nag. hahahaha. And no doubt they'll know all my dirty little secrets at work ..... :p

Onto whether I've finally made a decision to stay or leave in a few months time....
it entirely depends on whether it is one sided (to which I believe it is) or the feeling is
mutual. For now, the signs are unclear and I am on a road full of uncertainty. Really impatient but awfully defensive at the same time.

Hopefully by the end of this month, I'll reach an intersection where the roads are visibly clearer and I would have made up my mind by then. It's gonna be hard to leave with unsettled feelings.

It's a race against time.......... One month is too short a time for me to get the full picture but yet I need to make up my mind real soon.

No comments: