Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Silly mistakes

hehehehe ~~~~! Typing up this post while waiting for LLP to send me a doc ....

And so I realized today that it's alright after all to make mistakes no matter how silly they are. God knows how stupid and clumsy I can be at times ! :(
Anyway, enough with the insults, I made a fair bit of silly mistakes recently in my newly engaged activity. *sigh.... *

Yes ! Just last friday, I was busy complaining to my hsmates how disappointed I am in myself for being so silly/ absent-minded/ slow. Am I being a bit too hard on myself?
Perhaps ???!!! It's not illegal to have that teeny bit of confidence in the things u do or even expect a just a little bit more from yourself.

Maybe it did hit me on Sunday when I was at Mount Buller falling over and over again on my butt until it hurts. Only until then I realized that it's actually alright to fall though it hurts but each time I dragged myself up to make another attempt, I tend have a tad bit more confidence and determination.

And today, someone actually said to me:" I actually like the fact that u are so diligent in completing your task!" To which I answered:" even though I kept making silly mistakes?" and to which he answered: "That doesn't really matter. "
That seriously made my day ! LOL!

And it doesn't end there... Lunch came and someone treated me to lunch. Had a good talk with her to which I openly expressed my frustration last week. She said to me that it's actually alright to make mistakes because everyone do make mistakes. And mine is no huge matter as compared to some of the mistakes she's seen.

Hence, excess hyper-ness after lunch! :)

I really wish I could teleport myself back home at this very moment. I think my family needs me more than ever now since The maid left... :( Feeling really upset that I can't be with them to sort things out bit by bit and handle the meals and cleaning part. *sigh....* WHY????
Awfully disturbed by the fact that my dad has to tend to the household matters even after a whole days work. I was the one who was in charge of most of the work the last time the other maid ran away. And I am on the verge of going crazy just by worrying way too much.

No comments: