Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ball

I think I really adore simplicity ....

I love keeping things really simple without any aspect to it overly done...
especially my close friends in Melbourne and even back home...

Which probably explains why they are indeed my close friends in the first place. There are certain things we can safely agreed on and reach a consensus without much disagreement. Not sure who are they? (check the previous sushi post ) XD

We love having long girl talks over dessert or dinner; We don't over dress; We are dessert lovers; We are all single (LOL!); We love having quiet dinner together (plus dessert of course!) on a friday or saturday night; We have similar comfort zones ! :)

Next up are some pictures of my latest event.

And I just noticed that Monash m'sia had some ball event that same night.
*sigh* those were the days...

Lye pau! You know u owe me a partay at your house in M'sia! *winks*
Ok! That's it! I'll admit that I miss EVERYONE now! esp Michelle *sobs*
Gotta keep telling myself it'll be over SOON!
I wish I could just stop faking my emotions while I still have a few more months to go :(

No comments: