Saturday, September 11, 2010

memories

And so life chose to throw all kinds of random s*** at you.... So do u choose to complain all the way or accept things the way they are and learn to appreciate?

I know I've been complaining about how sucky certain things are and would love it if things were a bit different? Such as being smarter, richer, slimmer, and more fortunate.

I chose the latter to the question above after doing some reflecting today. So what if I have all kinds of S*** around me, I think I have more diamonds around me than I thought.

As much as I despise being in awkward situations where I have to try my best to fit in without looking like an idiot, but yet sometimes I never fail to bring it upon myself. Only because the people are the ones that matter. To be honest, I really dislike going to bars or clubs. To me, they are the absolutely worse place to socialize and have fun.

However, there are also plenty of activities which I'll never get tired of doing over and over again. And these are the little little things that would matter and become some of the best times in my life. I cherish every bit of my remaining days in Melbourne as we can't foresee when I'll ever return to this continent once I board that plane headed for KL. Will we ever have the opportunity to relive that exact same experience with the same people? And have twice as much fun? There is always something to look forward to in the future but there is never a way back :)

Tears will definitely be shed when the time comes but it's now or never ..... I will eventually leave this continent for the people who've dedicated half their life just to provide me with the very best. And now it's my turn to do the same for them. Those who are reading this post at the moment will know how certain experience can't be relived as and when we want. We will therefore, cherish every moment we shall spend together in the coming times so that when we slowly recollect our memories, we can't help but break into a silly smile and shed tears of joy knowing deep down inside how beautiful those memories were.
And tears did flow just from typing this out.... XD That shows u how valuable these memories are to me.


Anyway, here are the photos taken from Amy's bday party .... :)



the cupcakes me and roomie made for the gorgeous bday girl in red !



A close up shots of the cupcakes...



No comments: