Sunday, September 5, 2010

sick dog

I think homesick-ness strikes at the most random and unexpected moment ....

Especially when I'm not feeling well (currently down with a cold and bad cough) or when I am uber stressed out.

I want some piping hot homecooked porridge OR even be dragged to the doctor for some medication. Instead of the nursing myself back to health, I would rather wake up to prepared meals and concern family members. Or possibly some scolding at times for being so ignorant about my health with my paranoid dad of mine going :"Make sure u don't mix up your utensils with ours alright? I don't want any of your germs!"

*sobs*
Just gotta keep telling myself that 3 months will be over soon. For now, let's hope my dad doesn't take note of the change in my voice or my horrible cough when we skype later if not I will have some answering to do :(

And my "england" is slowly deteriorating. Time to pick up some books to brush em' up :)

No comments: