Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Decmber 11 ♥

December 11, 2010 is roughly about 2 and a half months away...

But what's with this inexplicable emptiness ?

I think it's a combination of all my worst fears that brought about this ....
p/s i think it's best not to ask

I literally lost interest in everything and anything I do. Appetite dropped drastically, baking suddenly seem so tedious and boring, uninterested in gossips, anti-social ....

Above all that, I feel like calling home everyday, sleep like there's no tomorrow, cry like I have unlimited tears

Best solution so far? library or work by day and gym by night then home to bed...
I need some time alone to think and repent as well as redeem my self-esteem.

It's been far too long since I had a good talk with someone and that's probably the ultimate solution to my problems. Shall have to wait until Si bestie sampai UK and settle all her stuff .... I can't openly discuss this problem I have with anyone else but her... *waits patiently*

And whatever I've been exposed to for the past few days and coming weeks ain't helping one bit but aggravating it further. You know how excited u can get sometimes over something but upon checking out the details, U somehow realize "ok maybe I better not get involved because i'll be an outcast."


No comments: