Thursday, October 28, 2010

You know exam is just around the corner when:....
  • The library is your new hangout place
  • The seminar room in a college I always walk past after gym is forever pack with students
  • I started consuming the tablets I bought back in Semester 1, 2010 (not good! I know...)
  • Everyone is lugging a textbook around in Uni (including myself)
  • There are strangely more ppl attending lectures and tutorials
But then again, I have no complaints this time around... :)
I miraculously found a love for my books. However, my only complain is
WHY LAH ONLY IN MY FINAL SEMESTER?

I also stopped working part-time to focus on my final exam and enjoy after before my place gets a little hectic and crowded(u know what I mean!). But it also means that I gotta really start losing weight (geez!). My weight refuse to budge despite hitting gym on a regular basis...

Btw, important announcement here ppl!
My grad ceremony will be on the 17th of Dec @ 6pm
so pls ... do come and take a picture with me okies? The more the merrier ..

Upon returning, I need to pay someone a visit to let her know that I've officially graduated and did her proud! :')

No comments: