Friday, October 22, 2010

There are certain things in life that are best avoided....

As much as he wanted me to pick that company as a prospective employer, I personally feel that I will never be able to enter that company without relating it to someone close to the heart....

Just when I thought I've gathered enough strength after so many years, this had to come along and immediately brought back the memories I so badly wanted to erase.

Each time someone goes "I am so sorry about that", a fake smile naturally follows suit, with me trying to reassure the other party that I am perfectly fine.

By January 2011, it'll be a perfect 10 years anniversary.

Your presence never left this world. No matter how badly I envy the rest for being so fortunate, I managed to live with no regrets even until today.
I swore that I'll take the responsibility as the eldest in the family with pride and do my very best in discharging that responsibility including caring for the young one & pleasing the older one even if sacrifices must be made.... I am trying my very best to fill up that empty space that u left in the young ones life....

We are more similar than I thought..... I just came to realize that today. What took me so long?

Always putting the ones we cherish before ourselves. Doing wtv it takes to make sure they get the best we can possibly achieve.

The interviewer today made me realize that I am stronger than I thought. Nothing stands in my way once I've set my sight on it.


No comments: