Friday, November 12, 2010

2 down and 2 more to go till it all comes to an end



They are the ones that kept me going; moving forward with great support and love; provide the much needed strength and motivation.... though sometimes we may not end up taking the same path at crossroads, they will come running immediately once I stumble.

Soon... in less than a month time, I will be reunited with the immediate and the rest on the 25th of Dec at my place.

Praying hard that I will do well for my finals *fingers crossed*. 2 down and 2 more to go (this sorta explains the MIA for 2 weeks)

Currently done with the subject that was such a pain to study for but I eventually managed to familiarize myself with the subject content to the extent that I could even recite out two case study for the exam (rarely happens for a subject that I absolutely detest!) .

The last time I actually studied so hard for a final exam (without being distracted way too often) was in first year second semester. It was the exact same reason that gave me enough strength and kept the mental breakdowns at bay.

I guess just the thought of the family and the awesome time we're about to have is enough to give me that much needed push.
I think I've reached that stage where I am mentally and emotionally drained that I end up in tears more often than usual. And it's hard in a way because I can't seem to relate this to anyone but to just bury them deep within my heart until it overflows before I start filling it up once again. I can't blame the friends because it's not something they can work on or even try to fix - it's near impossible. It's difficult unless you've been there and done that....
Only the ones in the following picture are capable of easing the pain and also filling this empty heart with warmth and plenty of cuteness(only applies to the 2 adorable kids). But they are more than 5,000 kilometres away and hard to reach. The bro will amuse me with his level of intelligence (*inserts sarcasm*) and ignorance while the dad bores me with the never ending reminders and priorities.

Plus, certain things have taken a turn for the better with regards to my career prospects. Let's just say things seem to be turning out as expected. However, until I am fairly certain about the offer and also my choice, I can't say for sure what are my plans for the future. We shall wait and see alright? As for now, things are going smoothly.

No comments: