Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's the only way to make sure I am still completely sane by next month.....

I probably should not let certain things get to me so easily but they can't help but catch me completely off guard each time ...

I've completely ran out of energy to even shed tears.... but decided to spend more time in public places instead.

Close to exactly 2 months before the family arrives in Melbourne and about 3 months before I hug my lil cousins till they yell out.

For now, it's gonna be a long and tiring final journey. On the side note, I'm slowly getting better at what I do each Wednesday. Manager was quite impressed with my work today and sang me praises (Note: I had to drink 2 TALL skinny mocha today to get through the day.) Does that give u an idea how exhausted I am at this point?

Went to work at 9am this morning. Left at 5.45pm to the library and hit the gym at 8pm for 1 hour plus before heading home. I must have been pretty frustrated lately with certain things until i overexert myself in the gym today (fail to realise that I was running way too fast so i hit the front of the treadmill a couple of times/ ran faster and longer than usual)

Are u people happy now for constantly putting me under scrutiny? How long do I have to prove myself worthy?

Others exert 70% to get the best .... I exert 200% only to be better...


So exactly when is it my time to shine?

No comments: