Sunday, October 17, 2010

OMG! I can't freaking wait for Christmas but that's about 2 months away ! >_< Although it's not the perfect time to crack my head as to what should be on the dessert menu but I am just overflowing with excitement to actually contain it any further.

Tiramisu for the adults ?
and

Perhaps cream puffs for the kids?


Feel free to provide some suggestions to this amateur dessert chef pls?
Note: I don't exactly have ample time to prepare for the dinner as me and the family will only be touching down in KL on the 24th of Dec at 5pm and the dinner is on the 25th Dec *screams* . I probably would have to hijack the car immediately upon reaching home and head to the nearest grocer to grab all my ingredients.
But then again, I think I have plenty of volunteers who are more than happy to be my assistant for the day.

On to a serious matter, I am having a major dilemma concerning my future career. I am not gonna elaborate further on this matter but for those who were informed, pls be more understanding considering the fact that I am in a silent battlefield and highly susceptible to emotional instability.

No comments: