Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Winter break III

Sun(11/7): Brought May's roommate and yee Mun to st. Kilda beach. We left the city really late and both of us were starving so we had some of the following before having an awesome brunch at 2pm.

Brunch


Luna Park

beach

EPIC no??? LOL!



Dinner - Thai food


What we prepared for Mich's farewell...

Mon(12/7): Brunch followed by tea(fries, crepes...) and buffet ...
Brunch



Dinner - buffet
Grrr.... lye lye pau just had to do that...
I luveee this pic !!!! :)

Followed by supper - I basically just ordered a cup of chamomile tea. Did not touch the following.

Allow me to emo for the next few days while I show signs of deprivation of excessive hyperness and quirkiness from Mich and Yee Mun. Both of my closest friends left Melb this morning and I think a part of me left together with them.

We spent some precious good times together gossiping, chit chatting, laughing at each others' random nonsense and reminiscing the good ol' days (High school days).

I am gonna miss them dearly once the holidays are over. Three of them (May Jin, Mich and Yee Mun) spent the past 2 nights at my place and the fun continues on into the wee hours of the morning into the next day with mich acting as the human alarm clock at 9am >_<. All four of us managed to squeeze into my room to sleep and did all kinds of random fun stuff (ate "sang chow bao" while chit chatting, gossip, amuse/ tease each other then laugh our heads off and complain about individual problems while the rest brainstorm as to how we should tackle it).

I wish Yee Mun stayed longer in Melb while Michelle stayed for another semester.

*Roar* feeling uber upset at the moment.