Saturday, July 10, 2010

Winter break II

Sat (3/7): Went to Clayton yet again for lunch with mich and YJ with the purpose of helping Michelle carry some of her stuff to my place.


Sunday (4/7): Went to Mt. Dandenong with Mich, her aunt, her aun't bf and YJ.


I had the following - Beef Burgundy.

The view from the top. Absolutely breathtaking.




tea time :)

Mon(5/7): Waited for Michelle to come over to my place and we went out to Lygon for lunch with YJ and May Jin. Ah May and Mich stayed over at my place before Mich took off to GC on Tues....

We made egg tarts

Tues (6/7): Sent Mich off and spent some time with May at my place chit chatting before changing into comfy clothes and relaxing for a bit.

Wed(7/7): Yee Mun arrives in Melb :) and dinner with her and May Jin

Thurs (8/7): Korean food for brunch followed by a tour at DFO (I bought some stuff as usual - jeans, 2 tops and tights). And had tea at Crown.

Might I add that i am not a fan of their tiramisu. Mine tasted so much better. their cake was practically soaked in coffee which is not to my liking.

Fri(9/7): Brunch at lygon and then went to Vic Mkt to get my ingredients for today's massive cookout session - Prawn mee and Kuih lapis. I was merely a supervisor as may jin and yee mun prepared the kuih lapis. I was pretty occupied with my Prawn Mee most of the time.
Sat(10/7): Dimsum for brunch. Went back after brunch to make cupcakes for mich and since I had some time to kill, i made some cookies as well. Dinner was yong tau foo at Glen.



and I am currently having the time of my life... it's been a while since I laughed this hard and enjoy myself this much :)

No comments: