Friday, July 2, 2010

Winter break begins

Done with my exams exactly a week ago but never had the opportunity to properly announce to the world that I am one free woman...

Needless to say, I've been going out pretty often after exam with various functions to attend to.

A brief recap:
Tues (22/6) : Pris's 21st bday
Eye bags big time!!!
Wed(23/6): I have no recollection whatsoever of my activities on that day.
Thurs (24/6): Went to Clayton for dinner with Chengsu and Michelle
Fri (25/6): Went for a Titanic exhibition with Mich, May jin, Pearly and YJ followed by dinner
Sat (26/6): Everyone overslept hence, plan cancelled.
Sun(27/6): Brunch plus beach plus hotpot (the perfect combination)

Dessert: Vanilla Slice, Chocolate smtg and strawberry roulade
May Jin enjoying her share of the beach :) hahaha.
Lucky enough to spot a baby penguin !

Mon(28/6): Colin's bday celebration. I had to travel to Clayton once again but with a cake I made specially for the bday boy.


Tues(29/6): Dinner at Docklands with Mich, Kerry, May Jin + her hsmate, Pearly and YJ.
Steak sandwich and meatballs which I shared with Lye Lye.
and dessert of course shared amongst five of us - sticky date pudding

Wed(30/6): Spring cleaning plus dinner with roommate plus baking egg tarts together. Productive day with a desirable outcome... Let the pictures tell u how the egg tarts look. Last photo courtesy of hsmate with roommate's lady like hands. hahaha. And as usual, I gave most of it to Kerry + her bro, Mich, May Jin, Pearly and YJ.
Thursday(1/7): Met the rest for tea time

Fri(2/7): Spent the whole day making the following. I dun think it needs any introduction...

and more to come... Might I just add that I am gonna MISS Michelle so much when she leaves in July! :'( :'( :'(

No comments: