Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holiday woes

Homesick yet again... Need I explain why? :(

Though I do enjoy having some time alone but eventually I'll gradually disappear into that little dark space due to overexposure.

I practically starved myself a few days back until I got so upset but it was unintentional. There wasn't any food in the kitchen that I could satisfy my hunger with and yet this stubborn kid here refuse to get out of the house to get some food.

At times I feel like a total outcast with the people I hang out with but yet there are times I feel all warm and fuzzy in the presence of close ones in Melbourne.

It'll be a while before I return to a place where I won't have to plaster a fake smile on my face even though I genuinely feel uncomfortable and make do with the awkward moments.

To be honest, I can't wait for uni to start (contrary to popular belief) because it means I am one step closer to my graduation and also the long awaited family getaway in Dec.

4 more months till my family set foot in the continent I spent my past 2 years in. Not much updates recently. I prefer to spend some quiet time alone before my next sem kickstarts next monday.

Anyway...

We celebrated Miss Audrey's 21st b'day on Mon night...

I made her cake btw...

And I made some portugese egg tart today

No comments: