Friday, July 23, 2010

5 months

5 more months .... time flies indeed eh? Pretty soon I'll be packing up my bags and bid Melbourne farewell as I return to a place I truly call HOME.
A place where those around me are a tad bit more sensitive and sincere in their gestures and actions. To put it in simpler terms, I feel like I am genuinely being cared for and loved.
No matter how independent and strong willed I may seem at times, there are days where I take a tumble; a hard and painful fall OR wrong route for that matter, and I would occasionally appreciate a lending hand. And there've been plenty of times here where the other party doesn't seem at all interested in the things I have to say.

Being overly sensitive towards what others' have to say about me/ feeling insecure/ left-out/ isolated from the rest are just some of my weaknesses. I do realize that I sometimes end up saying things I don't really mean or even sometimes things I shouldn't have said in the first place. This happens whenever i get overexcited or if not isolated. When I get really quiet, then that's when i am not feeling quite myself.

This also marks the end of the time spent home alone OR the emptiness and loneliness that I truly fear.

Pretty soon I'll be spending my dinner time telling my dad my problems or activities or even complain about the things that annoy me and seek comfort or advice if applicable. A total opposite as to how I spend my dinner time at home here in Melb.

I no longer have to keep my feelings or problems all welled up. Dad will always be there to listen or share his experience as to how certain things should be handled.

And whenever I miss her, I can always take a drive out to pay her a visit.