Saturday, March 27, 2010

Retail therapy

A dangerous habit of mine .....

Once I am emo or visibly upset, this is what I generally do

First and foremost -----> pls refer to previous post
Second ------> The following

Burberry perfume which cost $119 .

Liquid eyeliner

Ipod dock (it was on sale k? reduced from $79 to $29)

All that in 1.5 hours which in total cost me $165

One things for sure, homesick-ness is definitely slowly creeping in and it won't be long before I start crying myself to sleep :) However, come to think of it, the chances of me doing so are quite slim without going unnoticed by roomie.

Someone is busy studying at the moment for her exam so less someone to talk to. We'll just have to postpone it till your exam is over XD

It's just a simple case of going all the way back to first year of uni which also prompted my decision not to stay here after I graduate.

My horrendous first week here + July 2008 (the worse month eva)

No comments: