Sunday, March 21, 2010

The big 21

This is gonna be one very very long post so BEWARE! hahaha.
On friday night, I had a pre-bday dinner with my hsmates at Sante in Crown. Buffet actually since I could eat a cow after only consuming cake the whole day.





And after returning home that night, I had to prepare the chocolate cake I made earlier to bring to Clayton the next day. My sneaky lil roommate that goes by the name yilee said she'll be staying over at her friends so she got off at her stop. So upon reaching home, I spent the next 1 hour decorating the cake and as usual, I didn't take note of the time until someone pounded on the door at 12am. The mouse in me (yes laugh your head off Penguin! hahaha) freaked out and yelled for my hsmate. And so I had toopen the door with my other hsmate next to me and in came miss Yilee with a cake and half burnt out sparklers. LOL!
Side note: I always look like that at home with nerdy specs and messed up hair.
With Yilee - that cheeky woman ... But I still sayang u k?
And Pei-hua who had to make sure mua doesn't sleep before 12am. How to sleep early when I had so many things to do? >_< Another one responsible for the night of FRIGHT!
And the best part... Presents time! First one... Miss yilee's
and followed by Miss pei-hua's which I so shamelessly ripped off the wrapper *tsk**tsk*



This was what I spent the entire day making.... Choc fudge cake for the M2 gang


The following day itself was my bday which I spent mostly in Clayton/ Glen Waverley. LLP was craving yong tau foo so we went to Glen for lunch. That's chengsu's place at the bottom pic.
YUMMMY!!!

Next up was dinner time after having tea at JC's new place. I was uber lazy to take pic so NIL photos for that!
Dinner was at Berth, Docklands and I ordered Lamb Shanks with mash.
Group picture...
plus some individual shots which became Kerry/ Sara/ Audrey's profile pic on FB



btw, I loveeee that pic below... Shows off my panjang kaki XD I got off easily that night for wearing platform heels since it was my bday
We had ice cream too although it was freezing
Next up are the presents I got from everyone ....
First one, Choc cake from Kerry and Chengsu
My fridge is currently overloaded with cakes
Second, from PH(hsmate)
A giftcard worth $100 so that I can get my shu uemura stuff





Third one, from yilee(rommate)

Again, the sly girl got me the jacket I was eyeing from Dotti. (I have a big mouth)
Card from Jun-Li
Gift from Kerry, Chengsu, Suzy and Mich

Present from Sara and Audrey
Card from daddy and Aunty Amy plus *click* XD

More to follow... still waiting for some cards to arrive from Msia

No comments: