Saturday, April 25, 2009

Updates

I know I've been MIA for quite some time.... Reason was I had assignments and tests. My average sleeping hours was about only 3-5 hours every night. On On Wed night, I only slept for 4 hours and the same goes to Thurs night. Friday was worse, only slept for 3 hours. Anyway, right after the submission and the end of all my tests on Friday ... Can u roughly guess what I did to relax and unwind?


Manchuria Bar
Me and my tequila shot. It was 40% alcohol in one small teeny tiny cup... Felt a bit wozzy after the shot but it wore off after 1 hour.
Followed by a visit to De Biers Bar Club
Wasn't really into the music played - how do u actually dance to songs by Soulja Boy, T.I. and other unknown artists?

They did play some really good ones too like Poker face by Lady Gaga, The Way I are by Timbaland and When I grow up by Pussycat dolls.



It was a fun and new experience all together. Something different since it's my first time going to a bar and club until 3am. Fun but not something I would do very often.... I believe there is a limit to everything u do. The most would be probably once every few months and maybe like 2 or 3 times only throughout the whole year?

Btw, thanks Pei Fern for belanja-ing me the tequila shot without telling me in advance that it was 40%.

I got drunk the last time after downing half a cup of vodka which was also 40%. Unexpectedly, this time round I downed 2 tequila shots and I was still walking straight although not after the first one I had. I was a bit "high" after the first one at the Bar but wore off after a while thankfully.

I came back at 3am that night and slept at 5am and woke up at 8am to prepare this before going to Clayton for a visit.

Irresistible chocolate chips cookies...

And clayton it is 12pm onwards....

I shall put it in a separate post....

No comments: