Saturday, April 18, 2009

Suprises....

Housemate's sis finally arrived this morning at 6am (according to my housemate). She came with my camera all the way from KL. My Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS25. Cost was about Rm 899 since my cousin got a really good bargain for me. I know I don't sound enthusiastic as I should be but I have my reasons. Completely worn out today and I still have tons of work to do. Currently blaming myself for slacking throughout the Easter break. So much for telling myself to study hard this year.

Next week I have 4 "BEAUTIFUL" surprises waiting for me:

Let me introduce them to u...

Tuesday: Intermediate Financial Accounting mid semester exam
Friday: ICT assignment due
Organizational Behaviour mid semester exam due
Cost Management mid semester exam

And apart from that, I've been working really hard at something. Just wait and see u ppl. Give me a few months and I'll show u the results.

Tata for now....

No comments: