Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shopping....

Shopping at times can be really fun and satisfying and that is currently how I feel except that I probably spent about $100++ here but less than $150.

Btw my dad doesn't have to know about this ok? so shhhh....

Anyway U can probably see from below what I scooped up at Smith Street and DFO Spencer.


2 tops from Forever New - $29.90
Grey Scarf from FCUK - $19.95
Tights from Supre - $15
Jacket with hoodie from Converse - $54.99 (the most expensive one yet)
A white cardigan from Glassoms - $20.00

Total? $139.84

Top (from left to right) : 2 tops from Forever New, Scarf from FCUK
Bottom (left to right) : Converse jacket, tights and my white cardigan

I regret not getting a flats from Smith Street though. It was a beige Tony Bianco flats that cost $40. It was really comfy and nice... Haih... Anyway, no more shopping for the next few months or so unless I come across some good bargains la...

This shopping was a form of reward for doing well in my first OB - Organisational Behaviour assignment. Scored a H2A which was well above average.

Those who don't know the grading standard

H1 - high distinction
H2A - Distinction (the higher of distinction)
H2B - Distinction (the lower)
H3 - Credit (the average score)
P - Pass

Not too bad eh? ngek ngek

And after shopping from 12pm to 6pm... I went out to eat with Kerry, Chengsu, Suzy and Hui Zheng and then adjourned to Kerry's place for a game of Monopoly. I know I know.... Monopoly???

Hey , we were bored ok? Whats there to do in Melbourne, the city where everything closes at 5pm?

So anyway, Chengsu won thanks to her hotels and obviously the rest including myself bankrupt. I am still pretty upset about it ... :( We had to pay $10m if we land on her property alright? So its kinda impossible not to bankrupt... lol.

I shall sign off now... Tmr going over to Kerry's place again to cook and also play another round of Monopoly. I will make sure I win this round...

No comments: