Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun skype date

Oh how I enjoyed today's skype session.......

The constant bickering between the four....

Me vs. bro vs. Dad & Stepmom

hahahaha.... It has indeed been a while....

Bro with his infamous exam results that led to dad's fury....

Bro tried to defend himself by bringing me in with my version of exam results at his age while sneakily trying to seek assistance from the older sister.....

Dad went on to complain about the kid's horrible results for Chemistry and BM .... saying the kid uses the internet way too often. *cough**cough* Wouldn't that be your fault fault then daddy, for allowing him to do so in the first place? Some pitiful kid here had to negotiate to get a measly 1 hour internet time during her days ok?
Dad also mentioned how he might be able to get a a new car now since there is no point sending the kid overseas. LOL. (No way man daddy dear! I am gonna make sure u get me a car before u purchase that new car of yours!)

Kid still persistently tried to defend himself but to no avail.... since his older sister did much better than him during her time (which probably made it worse). Saying stuff like he did "OK" for BM karangan to which the dad ask "how much?" and the suicidal answer was 50 plus out of 100. Did I not mention how amusing my bro can be? I'll leave u to imagine what happened after he said that ok? hahahaha.

Me, the middle man(woman i mean) tried suggesting some possible corrective procedures to the kid but dad claims the kid is pure lazy and couldn't care less (to which I secretly agreed).

hahahaha.....

To which I concluded by telling the kid "I really can't help you with this. Just let daddy nag ok?" since I am trying to get my sneaky little hands into dad's little pot of luck. Sorry little kid, you're on your own this time.

***************************************

Will I ever be able to retrieve that "glow" I once had?

Someone close once said to me that I have this certain glow on my face each time I erupt with happiness but that was 5 years ago. Sadly, I lost it over the years and never found it back. High school days were some of the best days so it doesn't come to a surprise the fact that I lost it when we advanced to college and went our separate ways.

***************************************
I wanna go home NOW!
***************************************
I guess each and every one of us have our very own comfort zone....
Home has always been my ultimate comfort zone....
Most of the things are carried out the way I am accustomed to.....
I have my fair share of authority and family members respect that....
I won't hesitate to voice out my concern and displeasure ......

I don't need anymore excuse beyond this to convince you as to why there ain't a better place in this world other than HOME!

*sigh.....* Tahan ! I can do this!

No comments: