Saturday, November 27, 2010

Post exam

Post exam outings....
Had dinner with some friends at a Greek restaurant ....

The food
Meat Platter
Grilled Snapper
Greek Salad
Seafood Platter (Kerry is happy after having her prawns)
Dips

The peopleI love this picture so so so much!(*points above*)And I am heading over to their place for more fun tmr XD
These people made me laugh until I cried (literally!) and stomach yelling in pain from laughing too much .... :)

The fact that I only got to know them better in my final semester SUCKS big time!
(note: I have only about one month left in Melbourne!)
Despite only being able to spend such a short amount of time with them, memories from these good times will last a lifetime.

I noticed I've been pretty picky with the kind of people I hang out with recently, I won't hesitate to turn down any invites that I am not comfortable with and gladly accept the ones with people that make me feel at ease.

People whom you are not afraid to show your true colours to plainly BECAUSE they are of a similar kind.

It's crazily weird how I end up giggling to myself each time I catch a glimpse of the above photos. I only do that when I look at photos of my cousins.
Get what I mean now?

Update 2: Sushi date

No comments: