Monday, November 30, 2009

Stuck at home ....

The only place I've been to the past few days includes the dentist for my annual checkup which includes scaling and next appointment would be the following saturday to have my teeth fixed (cost of this will be about rm1000++)

and

the doctor to get my Hepatitis A and B jab. and my injection phobia still exist. Thank god the doctor was blabbing away to distract me. hahaha.

Next stop: Hairdresser which is tmr

Apart from that, I'll head to the park near my house for a jog everyday and Kiara hill which I went with my cousin.

And since Friday is a public holiday here, my aunt took me out to MidValley with my 2 cutie cousins. They are just so cute !!!! Love it when they call me "jie jie". hehehehe. Even my brother doesn't call me that *grumbles away* Adorable bunch. Spent probably half the time chasing them instead of shopping. They usually run off for a bit and then turn around and start asking :" eh? jie jie leh? " and start looking for me and smile/ squeal with delight when they spot me. How cute is that?

Important point here: When i was younger like say 3? I looked exactly like my cousin now.
She is 2 plus but we noticed the similaity while flipping through my baby photos, even my aunt can't help but say :"wah! really look the same!" *insert bangga-ness here*

The one and only I bought since I came back is a new pair of skinnies from Giordano. Proud to say I am 2 size smaller. But gotta maintain... this is the hardest part when everyone is stuffing u with food.


No comments: