Wednesday, November 11, 2009

As of today, I have about 1 and a half weeks before I board Flight D72723 to Kuala Lumpur... and someone is obviously excited about my return hehehehe (Not penguin! LOL), it's my *cough* D *cough* A *cough* D.

Anyway.......................................... enough of that stuff. hahaha

Brief summary
On Saturday, 7th of November, we celebrated my housemate, Ph's b'day @ Oriental Spoon. Her actual birthday is on the 8th but due to my exam on the 9th, we had to push the celebration forward. My bad...
Me and Yilee got her a clutch (it's really nice ok? wanted to get it for myself) and a pair of earrings from Forever New.



Coming on to a MAJOR problem, I have tons of stuff to carry back AGAIN... *sigh...* what can i say?

Currently in possession of 9 packets of tim tams, 8 packet of Pods, 5 Lindts, 90 sachets of Nescafe Cappucino and more to follow - Nuts, Abalone ....... HOW TO CARRY BACK? that we shall see next week ok?

Back to studying my chinese .... yi... er.... san... hahaha.

No comments: