Friday, November 27, 2009

ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plain stupid, dumb, useless, lousy, ignorant, garbage @$%&#%&^@^%@^&#% !!!

Gosh! Sometimes I think I am better off in Melbourne without having to face someone here.

Damn it! How can someone actually be so freaking stoooopid?

Few simple questions - Pick one(keeping in mind that ur occupation is a student)

1) Studies or some measly part time work ?

2) Attending a party or tuition class?

ANSWERS? Isn't it freaking obvious? but yet someone as silly as a donkey somehow or rather will end up picking the other.

This is the reason why my blood boils at 100 degrees Celsius everytime i head back for vacation. Yeah some sort of vacation....

Some facts about myself:
  • I hate it when ppl waste electricity/ water (note: i may occasionally forget but 80% of the time I am wary of dripping taps/ switches left on)
  • I despise ppl who can't identify and distinguish the obvious (example as given above)
  • I am the only one here who can't stand it when ppl waste money as if money=water. Double tak boleh tahan for me since I can't stand it when ppl waste water anyway.
    Simple example: U have rm100 on hand, rm 100 spent on starbucks/ unnecessary items(such as a new phone when u clearly have one that is working just fine after only using it for one year)
  • Even though I really don't like doing something or just dislike anything for that matter, I will still fake a smile or reply saying "it's fine" or "no problem".
  • When i get really pissed off, I ignore those around me or I am just really quiet.

No comments: