Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Unfortunate

And this what u get when u incidentally end up cohabiting with a unreasonable housemate...

Sigh....

Before u jump to any random conclusion and slap me in the face, let me just clarify the fact that I am NOT talking about my housemates... LOL.

I wouldn't exchange my current housemates for the world ok? hahahaha.

Anyway, I was talking about my friend's housemate. Baru saja habis exam and her house became the next partying spot. Problem is my friend is still having her exams and would probably appreciate some peace and quiet. And her complaints doesn't stop there. LOL.

Her hsmate apparently leaves the dishes in the sink for a WEEK !!! Who in their right mind doesn that? Don't they have enough sense to know that it'll smell? Alamak...

Sorry... this post was so random... I needed to write something or anything that doesn't relate to law. My friend could probably sue her for causing mental distress... hahaha.

No comments: