Thursday, October 1, 2009

The greed of a human....

I guess the whole purpose of looking for a job is to earn some extra pocket money ....

extra pocket money for a lot of things....

Someone's education
Family's holiday
Myself? To buy things that I could never afford and been longing to have ....

AND I am seriously fine. I was a total emotional wreck on tuesday night. Those who I called up would notice that I was crying really hard and feeling really upset.

Upset because I was trying my best to hold myself together and I can't hold on any longer but yet I refuse to let go for the fear of being deemed as a failure. And I guess whatever i've been holding in for a long time just came flowing out like a river. It was really really hard and yes I was having a tough time but fortunately, it's all over now.

No comments: