Friday, October 23, 2009

*stabs her stupid assignment*

bad enough I am having trouble falling asleep at night now tambah lagi sebiji assignment due tmr... Cis!!! but I am done with it anyway at precisely 3.46am. And out of the 24 hours I have in a day, the only time I feel like studying or more specifically defined, motivated to pick up my LAW textbook or Business Finance for that matter has to be between 12am and 4am. Sorry bestie... Law is just so not my thing but I still have to do it.

Tomorrow oh wait... It's today !!! :) is my dad's birthday... Did my card even arrived in KL?

Happy Birthday daddy!!!

Thanks for everything u've given me and the silly fella who is busy enjoying himself right now. and also the delayed birthday post for bestie... Maaf la ya miss Chan?

Happy Belated 20th birthday...
*points at the middle person in the picture*
that's my bestie... not the other fella (I have no idea who is that! LOL!)

I'll be heading back pretty soon my dear friends... Just hang on a bit longer. We shall then have our little gathering and gossip like there's no tomorrow(Reshma will definitely outshine us).

and of course the respective classmates/ relatives/ college mates/ neighbour


Till then...
I shall continue erm... eating? and studying ... a sungguh unflattering picture of myself. Can't remember who took it.

And definitely looking forward to all the baking I can do during my "break". There are just so many recipes running through my head at the moment but will save it for people back home.

Sorry Yilee dear, looks like no more baking for this year... Since we are on our "gan fei" diet at the moment, we shall refrain from baking anything k?

No comments: