Saturday, October 3, 2009

less than 50 days... *jumping with joy* not exactly a good sign since it means that exams are not that far away....

Anyway, I will be flying back earlier than expected thanks to daddy dear who changed my flight date by paying a penalty of AUD87. Initially, I was quite reluctant to pay the AUD87 just to fly back a week earlier but as stated above, my problem solved !!!

Note to all, since I will be flying back earlier and alone as well, i am therefore unable to carry as much stuff as the previous year. So say bye bye to the frozen stuff and alcohol as I refuse to carry any back this time round.

And for once in my life, I wish I could put on some weight. In case u haven't noticed from my latest FB picture taken at Yilee's surprise b'day party, my collar bone had to choose that very moment to acknowledge its' very existence as seen below.
Even pei fern noticed *malu*.
Will try my very best to regain my appetite and weight? I still wanna achieve that target weight of mine which is 55kg and I am currently 4 kg away but due to the ongoing reminders, I will eat healthily la ok? *sobs*

Exams here I come...

No comments: