Thursday, September 17, 2009

jealousy?

They are showered with branded goods, all I have is an old Prada wallet given to me by my mom, a Bvlgari perfume given to me by my aunt and a Christine Dior Travel pack.

Whatever I do is never a big a deal, whatever they do is always something to applaud.

They work hard to get the "best", I work even harder to get the "good" or if I'm lucky enough the "better" but never the "best".


Someone said this to me the other day "people like us(referring to both of us) have to work even harder to get what others can easily obtain" and after giving it some thought, it is indeed the horrible truth.

I work close to 20 hours a week doing things u wouldn't even imagine (miss Yilee knows what it's like) just to save enough money to ........? Feel free to cross out shopping, or just simply buying things as one of the option u might think of.

But life goes on right? Just thinking when will I ever be able to put myself first instead of others....? :D

No comments: