Sunday, September 27, 2009

I really wanna go home ..... I am really really really tired probably from overworking and starving myself .....

A part of me wants to give up because it's hard and I honestly don't know how long I can hold myself together but yet another part of myself refuse to give up simply because it's challenging and I know I will learn something valuable from this.

It's not because of my working hours (maybe yes for this week) but more towards my duties in that short span of time. I am expected to complete a lot and by that I mean, seriously a lot of things in a short amount of time. And if I don't, I usually get scolding from my boss which is why I am really truly tired and exhausted. Tired of trying my best at work when it's never gonna be good enough until I actually cried in front of my boss on friday night which explains the puffiness of my eyes on Saturday morning. Next week is gonna be yet another long and probably a week loaded with stress and hopefully not tears.

ON TO SOMETHING MORE FUN


Yesterday was definitely one of those days I truly had fun with a group of new found friends of all ages... LOL. Yesterday was Miss Yilee's surprise b'day party at our new place which was carefully planned by me .... tehehehehehe. But unfortunately only 8 ppl could make it instead of the lets see... 16 ppl i invited? Still waiting on the pictures to be uploaded on Facebook by the camerawoman, Beatrice.

Roughly about 60 more days till I arrive in KL....

No comments: