Saturday, May 30, 2009

Exam period....

Been having a tug and war competition with myself the past few days but it's all good now.... currently back on track.... Thanks for concern to all those who realized from my Facebook and Msn nicks.... I really do appreciate all of it... I am still slowly recovering from the breakdown...

This will be my last post before i divulge into my exam studying mode.... From my post a few weeks ago, I stated that I was looking for that inspiration and motivation ....

I finally found it after going through the rough few days .... I realized that the only thing that pushed me to the edge and automatically triggers the dissatisfaction and unhappiness is actually

My dad's expectation of me....

His benchmark and satisfaction is my utmost priority currently.... Nothing will ever change that. If he thinks that my results ain't good enough then it is not good enough.... If that is what he wants me to do then that is what I will do....

And he wants the best possible result I can obtain then I will live up to that expectation....

This is what happens when u are too dependent and attached to your parent .... You will end up spending your entire life living for others....

No comments: