Thursday, May 14, 2009

Assignments ordeal over and the upcoming exams...

Finally the horrible and just terrible OB assignment is OVER!!! DONE!!! NO MORE!!! After weeks of 2 -4 hours of sleep each night, I can finally tuck into my warm bed at around 12am and sleep peacefully without having weird biases in my dreams.... Yes it is so not fun to dream about that.

And the outcome from all my hard work in OB?

A gain/loss of 2kg

Gain? Loss?

U be the judge .....

Do u think I put on 2kg or lost 2kg in a week?

hmmmm......

Snack attack to stay awake? or possibly my being too busy to even bother about what I eat?

And as of now,

it is actually 2.6kg....

?????


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

My exam timetable is out too....
:'(

11th June - COST MANAGEMENT

12th June - ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
(the one i spent sleepless nights on)

19th June - Intermediate Financial Accounting
(my fav subject although its darn complicated)

24th June - ICT

30th June - TO ADELAIDE !!!!!!


No comments: