Monday, May 18, 2009

Moody me....

Been PMS-ing the whole of ytd for no obvious reason....

There might be some explanations for that
  • Exam stress - Where to start studying?
  • Didn't skype dad :(
  • Emo from being left alone way too long - U gotta admire my inner strength for this ok? Last year was by far the worse experience ever
And I am thankful that my hsmates didn't hit me in the head... lol. I mean I hardly spoke more than 5 words to both of them the whole day.... I am so sorry btw.... Just wasn't in my best condition.

And today I am feeling really groggy. Why?
  • First of all, I couldn't sleep the whole night. And why u may ask? cos i forgot to close my room window.... haih.... my fault for not checking...
  • Mid sem test for OB is back.... and i got 70/100 saja....
Haiz.... hopefully both ah kia and suegie will cheer me up tonight when i meet them for a drink....

Btw, I have decided to sought help from my friends instead of my hsmate to book my ticket to Adelaide... hmmmm.... wonder why i decided it that way too... :) dun wanna mafan them...

No comments: