Friday, May 9, 2008

Just my imagination

I was just trying to imagine my life in msia when i DO get back..... and this was what I came up with....

1) Transport
  • I think these questions will be pretty frequently asked.
  • "Daddy, Can u fetch me to....? PLz....?"
  • "Hey chan/gene/lisa, erm... u free ar now? where are u ar? Can erm... i tumpang?"
2) Language
  • Malay: "APA? I tak faham la!!! I from Melbourne, Australia? U boleh speak English?"
  • Mandarin: " 什么? 我 的 华语veli bad! 讲english can?"
3) Weather
  • "Waliao... Damn hot wei!!! Do u know Aus is not so hot? And the......."
  • "jacket? No need la... Only in melbourne need"
4) Food
  • Friend: "Eh! lets go TGI for lunch?"
  • Jy: "TGI? Don want la... I want mamak or any asian shop pun boleh as long as they have asian food macam roti canai atau nasi lemak"
5) Movie
  • JY: " Eh! Lets go watch 2 movies tmr1"
  • Friend: "APA? 2 movies? U siao ke?"
  • FACT: I AM NOT SIAO!!! A MOVIE FREAKING COST $14 here which is RM42... CAN U BLAME ME?
6) Yamcha
  • JY:"Hey lets go yamcha la!!!"
  • Friend: "Huh? AGAIN? SAME PLACE? Not sienz meh?"
  • JY: " NEVER!!!"


No comments: