Thursday, May 8, 2008

FAT! FAT! and plain FAT!

Food i have been eating each week... And i HAVE no idea why I am still pilling on the pounds... Do let me know what u think...

1) Pasta (Bolognese/Carbonara)
2) Uncle Tobbys Antioxidant Plus Cereal
3) Coles Lite Milk(semi-skim)
4) Wholemeal Bread with jam and margarine
5) Pie
6) Indomee
7) Soup (Campbells)
8) Fish Fillet
9) Fried rice/ meehoon
10) Pancake with syrup
11) 3 apples, 4 oranges, 5 plums, 1kg banana, 1kg grapes each week
12) Marshmallow
13) 1 cup of Milo everyday with sweetened condensed milk

OKIE!!! fine I know.... I know they are all fattening but still ??? I didn't eat chocolate or snacks except for the marshmallow(it was on offer). And I've been eating tons of fruits.... Any suggestions people? Gotta push it down before 7th of June 2008. Sangat important!!!

No comments: