Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My sorrows

Yup... I came and left m'sia all in a blink of an eye.

I kinda think that probably not going back so often is better than going back frequently.

My reasons?

1. Plane ticket increased by rm 1,500 thanks to the soar in petrol prices to rm2.70 a litre.
2. I simply CAN"T handle the come and go situation

I thought that feb 20th 2008 would be the last day i'll ever cry at KLIA but I was really really wrong. When i left on the 8th of June 2008, I cried again but less than expected.

The main thing that triggered the crying was when i opened the door to my apartment. It was pitched dark and so quiet. So unlike my home sweet home in m'sia. It was never dark and quiet and there is always someone there to look out for me.

Here? My housemate is hardly around and loneliness is getting the better of me. Thank god kerry msged me that night i arrived in melb. She told me to get some sleep and thankfully i felt better after i woke up the next morning as i was busy studying for my exams but I can't hide from the subsequent days. As i writing this, it's kinda understood that I hate living alone without my family. Everyone says that living alone is so much better cos u get ur own freedom without having to worry about others but hell i wanna worry k?

It's like a jail here. Locked up in my room every night staring at myself and laptop crying my heart out thinking about my family and worrying about them every minute of my life and wondering what are they doing. I want my dad to nag me and my bro to bug me. I just need someone here who i can actually connect to and take care of or even better if taken care by.

No comments: