Sunday, April 13, 2008

Assignments... Tests... Tutorials...

Accounting reports and analysis assignment.... Introductory microeconomics assignment... the weekly quantitative methods 1 assignment (1% / 5%)... I know... such as waste of time of energy to do it but its still 1%....

Lectures and tutorials are just boring and the same goes to melbourne... This place is so dead after 6pm... Is it just melbourne or the whole Aus? BORING BORING ... bowling alleys super small- if oneu 's one is small, this is tiny; yamcha is too expensive plus not all the nice shops are open after 8pm to late; movie tickets which only rich dudes can afford; shopping malls? worse than subang parade. So tell me exactly how am i suppose to live her for the next erm... 2 and a half years when i am already damn bored in less than 2 months. *sigh*

Now seriously contemplating whether i have made the right decision or not. In terms of education i have no regrets but lifestylewise, DEFINITELY! Wonder how those in Clayton survive? or Sydney? Well, Sydney is more fun i think. And i wanted to go to Adelaide???

GOSH!!! I am so bored... waiting for my dad to skype me now... If he doesn't, I won't live until next week to see the daylight. *shows how attached i am to my family* haha. I can't wait to go back in june although its only three days.... left hmm... lets see... 53 days. haha.

Anyway, i gotta end here, stupid tutorial work still hanging halfway and i am not supposeto be blogging but i was super bored. Ta! Ta!

No comments: