Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am gonna hang onto it with my dear life this time round....

Thought I almost lost it but it's still not too late.... I now know what I am capable of losing that is really really close to the heart.

For a moment there, questions started popping up out of nowhere.

Maybe it was because I was tired during the journey home? Miss the family? Miss the best friends who've been there for me through thick and thin from my mental breakdowns to my heartaches? Recalled the painful first year experience in Melbourne?

And so happened that day, me and the younger one wondered how different things would have been if we did not lose someone 10 years ago?

But fear not, I am done asking for more for now. Little do I realize that my life is close to perfection and I am probably just short of another one thing before I can proudly say "My life is perfect!"
Not quite sure whether I am close but not quite there yet at the moment. Left that one more thing that is not quite headed the way I expected.
Move on lor.... No big deal!

Most importantly, she is slowly back to being herself. True to herself and the ones around her. Back to being slightly crazy, talkactive, funny, cheerful and chirpy. Once u start seeing her laugh until she cry then u're on the right track :)

No comments: