Monday, September 12, 2011

The end

The external injury is more painful this time round....

Only because I am surrounded by great friends :)

They have the capability to cheer me up almost immediately.

The ex-colleague who sent me off ytd; the best friend whom I was busy msgin on the bus; the neighbour who accompanied me for dinner today; the new colleagues who will keep me occupied the weekends to come. They kept my emotional well being in check the past 2 days.

It won't always be Daddy who will be waiting for me at the other end now. I learned how to trust some of the closer friends to be there when I need them and also the ones whom I need to careful with.


It'll be a slow and steady recovery process since it takes time

Sleepless nights and nightmares.... Begone!

Anyway, on the side note, this will be the end of it.
I made a mistake and I am gonna correct it NOW.
I am officially gonna stop this clearly exposed blabbing of mine.
Let's go back to old school stuff like emails, calling, text msging and MSN chatting.
U guys will know where to find me :P
My last post eva!
Tata!

No comments: