Thursday, December 2, 2010

What is this feeling?



Last few weeks in Melbourne and I end up meeting all kinds of awesome people/ friends! *grumbles*

Which then makes it even harder when the time comes... Everyone will be going their separate ways by the end of this month. I actually found someone who can match my level of craziness/ hyper-ness. hahahaha!

The trip I took from Mon - Wed was probably the BEST trip in my entire life to date. I can't exactly relate how awesome it was - the company, the fun time we had, the food, the atmosphere, the lame jokes, the madness (even though I suffered from motion sickness for a bit).

I don't recall ever having that much fun during a trip. Who would have thought just trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle or playing poker cards could actually make me cry from laughing way too much! I had to save myself from embarrassment by rushing to the toilet to grab some tissues.

No comments: