Sunday, December 26, 2010



Officially a graduate and as of today, it's been exactly one week since I left Melbourne, where I spent the last three years and returned to KL for good. That is until I get that job in Singapore that I want so badly.

I've been keeping a low profile the past one week and yet to inform friends of my return. Fell sick almost immediately upon touchdown at Sepang Airport - must be the air and change in weather plus I needed some time to settle down.

One thing's for sure - It feels great to be back knowing that I don't have to leave after 3 months! Yay to more quality family + relatives time.

Particularly excited about this Friday's gathering at my place :)
My previous maid - closest and best one to date will be joining us since she is now working at my cousin's place. It's been a good 5 years since I last saw her :)

-*excited*-

1 comment:

Fern Loke said...

are u coming to work in sg???