Monday, December 7, 2009

cough cough

Finally accepted the fact that this cough of mine ain't getting any better and forced myself to pay the doctor a visit after work ytd...

According to the doc, my throat is still red from all the coughing i stayed up to do. This isn't one pretty task to stay up for.

Ytd was my first day of work which was awesome, the usual briefing and off for lunch followed by training. Today's itinerary consists of training plus meeting up with our designated senior. Hope I'll get someone decent and nice !!!! I have a feeling I will get a call from my senior pretty soon saying " go to where and where"


btw, one of my friend is currently auditing my dad's company... how cool is that? And i did a directory search and managed to find my cousin and pei-fern's email address.... hehehe. Sorry for the random email... hahaha.

So tired by the time i get back that i just feel like sitting on the couch and stare off into space? I wonder if it's the flu pills that are making me this sleepy. I swear I've never eaten this little for lunch in Msia before. One bowl of porridge and i couldn't even finish it. Pffftttt...

No comments: